Shady Pathway Garden Plan
Letting a shade garden spill over onto a path can make you feel
like you're wandering through the woods, even if you are only
walking from the garage to the back door. By choosing a variety
of plants, especially those with interesting foliage, you can
ensure year-long beauty.
The Shady Pathway Garden Plan features monkshood, ferns, hellebores,
oakleaf hydrangea and more great shrubs and perennials that thrive
in part shade.
This Shady Pathway Garden Plan was originally published in
Gate magazine No. 25.
WHAT YOU GET
The Shady Pathway Garden Plan is
a thirteen-page, 1.5MB pdf file. It includes:
• The gardenscape painting shown above
• Overhead plan view
• Tips on taking care of your new garden
• Detailed plant list with cold- and heat-tolerance
• Planting plan blueprint
• Shopping list to take to the nursery
• PLUS, a 2-page article, "Preparing Great
• PLUS, How-to tip sheet for each of the 15 plants in this plan.
USDA zones 4-8