By combining ornamental grasses with dwarf conifers, cool-weather-loving
plants and traditional perennial garden favorites, you can have
an island garden that looks good year round.
This Four-Season Island Garden Plan features a mix of ornamental
grasses, flowering perennials, shrubs and annuals, such as bush
clematis, feather reed grass, zinnias and junipers.
This Four-Season Island Garden Plan was originally published in
Garden Gate magazine No. 30.
WHAT YOU GET
The Four-Season Garden Plan
is a six-page, 1.1MB pdf file. It includes:
• The gardenscape painting shown above
• Overhead plan view
• Tips on taking care of your new garden
• Detailed plant list with cold- and heat-tolerance
• Planting plan blueprint
• Shopping list to take to the nursery
• PLUS, a 2-page article, "Preparing Great
USDA zones 4-8
must have Adobe Acrobat Reader Version 3.0 or newer installed on
your computer to be able to view and print these plans. If you don't
already have Reader, you can download a copy for free by clicking