Cut Flower Garden Plan
This cheerful mix of color is perfect for an informal backyard setting. And if you grow it outside your back door, it'll be convenient for cutting, too. Most of these flowers are annuals that will bloom in late summer.
The Cut Flower Garden plan features dahlias, love-in-a-mist, snapdragons and more flowers great for cutting all summer.
What You Get
The Cut Flower Garden plan is a six-page, 1.3 MB pdf file. It includes:
- The gardenscape painting shown above
- Overhead plan view
- Tips on taking care of your new garden
- Detailed plant list with cold- and heat-tolerance zones
- Planting Plan blueprint
- Shopping List to take to the nursery
- A two-page bonus article "Preparing Great Garden Beds"
- PLUS 9 plant information sheets with specific tips on how to grow each of the plants in the plan