A Garden for All Seasons Garden Plan
Putting this four-season bed together is like preparing a stew:
A little bit of this, a dash of that, and before you know it,
you've got something cooking. And like preparing a great dish,
the secret to this garden is to follow a recipe. Hardscaping,
structure plants and colorful annuals and perennials keep this
garden looking good whatever the season.
Featured plants include red-osier dogwood, fountain grass, daylily,
aster, allium, Russian sage and more.
This Four Season Garden Plan was originally published in Garden
Gate magazine No. 26.
WHAT YOU GET
The A Garden for All Seasons Garden Plan
is a four-page, 407KB pdf file. It includes:
• The gardenscape painting shown above
• Overhead plan view
• Tips on taking care of your new garden
• Detailed plant list with cold- and heat-tolerance
• Planting plan blueprint
• Shopping list to take to the nursery
• PLUS, a 2-page article, "Preparing Great
USDA zones 4-9