The Year in Gardening, Volume 14 — 2008
The Year in Gardening, Volume 14
Our readers love this easy-to-use format! This sturdy hardcover book includes every tip and technique from 2008 to help you grow a gorgeous garden. Best of all, its 7 big chapters make it easy to find the help you need. Chapters and topics include:
- Great Plants — Garden phlox • Bigleaf hydrangeas • Native plants
- Top Picks — New plants • Drought-tolerant perennials • Fragrant flowers
- Before and After — Shade garden makeover • Keep the color coming!
- Garden Design — Fall splendor • Inviting spaces
- Design Challenge and Drawing Board — Peace and quiet • Weedy to wonderful
- All About Containers — All new container plants • Watering tips
- Gardening Basics — 7 common diseases • Go green! • Mail-order tips • Garden myths?
- PLUS — A find-it-fast index for the whole year!