The Year in Gardening, Volume 13
It’s the book our readers asked for! Now for the first time
ever, you can get The Year in Gardening, Volume 13 in an
easy-to-use hardcover book. You’ll also have every tip and
technique from 2007 to make your plants thrive. Best of all,
it’s organized by topic in 7 big chapters so you can look up
gardening help fast! Chapters and topics include:
- Great Plants — Coleus • Daylilies • Asters
- Top Picks — New Plants • Long-Blooming Perennials
- Before and After — Easy-Care Entry • Beautiful Side Yard
- Garden Design — Instant Impact • Fabulous Foliage Combos • Bring in the Birds!
- Design Challenge and Drawing Board — Stand Out in the Shade • Lush Garden from Year 1
- All About Containers — Exclusive Recipes • Container Makeover • How to Buy Potting Mix
- Gardening Basics — Invisible Staking • Water Less • Make More Plants... It's Easy!
- And more!
- PLUS — A find-it-fast index for the whole year!